Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Cybils Awards have been announced!

Did you catch the Cybils Award announcements yesterday? If you missed it, you can check out the winners here.

I have to say that I'm a little surprised that A Drowned Maiden's Hair won the middle grade fiction category; it was the last book our nomination committee selected and we had a bit of a hard time agreeing on a fifth book, but I think those who pick it up will really enjoy it.

Congratulations to all of the winners. There are a few that I haven't read and I can't wait to pick them up!

1 comment:

I am Laura said...

Wow!! I always feel like I am the odd man out at book club. Every book I hate ie "Sisterhood of Traveling Pants" everyone else loves and every book I love ie "Drowned Maidens Hair" everyone doesn't particularly enjoy. I am glad to know I am not just weird. Thanks for the link and update. Love this blog