Thursday, December 14, 2006

On the Ninth Day of Christmas . . .

I'm posting a few of these post-Christmas because I prepared them before Christmas and didn't have access to publish them as often as I thought I would.

Anyway, last, but not least is Welcome Comfort by Patricia Polacco.
This is another unusual Christmas tale because the main character, Welcome Comfort, is a foster child who is befriended by the school janitor. I don't want to spoil any suprises but I love Polocco's idea of who Santa Claus really is.

2 comments:

sapnudin15 said...

.I really like the content in this website, are all new things and new lesson for us this very increase knowledge becomes more widely,
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan stroke ringan

obi duatilu said...

I can feel that the articles contained in this blog is so interesting. I also get a variety informasin, thanks.
cara alami menyembuhkan papiloma intraduktal